Sunday, February 13, 2011

Every day is like sunday

Well nothing exciting happened today and I'm not very inspired right now, so dont get too excited for this post. Today I got off work really late so I'm super tired. The managers at my job have recently been on a nazi cleaning kick so I had to do a lot of extra shit I normally dont do ie scrub a lot of shit by hand. Either way one of the highlights of my day was a bit of Super Smash Bros brawl. My favorite character by farrrr is Mr. Game and Watch. He is pretty much the man and can turn into a stoned octopus and throw bacon at opponents which I find hilarious. Yeah thats more or less it so I'm off to go to sleep and watch Parks and Recreation. Below is the music video to Black River Killer by Blitzen Trapper. If you really like folky music then you will probably love it. Personally I'm in love with it and more music should be made like this.


Song of the day: Don Mclean- American Pie

Cheers

31 comments:

  1. Super Smash Bros is teh shit! Cant even say how many hours me and my buddies spent on that game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really my kind of thing to be honest, bacon throwing drug addicted octopusses on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog!!!

    fallowing and supporting bro!!!

    http://darkbogdanel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get like that sometimes. Thanks for the song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like Jeff Bridges watching this video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel, everyday really is like a Sunday. Not into folk music really so I'll give that a miss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't agree on that one, I don't have to work on sunday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome vid. Clashes just a tad with American Pie, but in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like Don Mclean, especially "Vincent."

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice vid. I'm glad you had a relaxing day off :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brawl is an awesome game, so many great memories playing this game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL... this is ispiring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everyone has those types of days! I don't usually like folky music but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice song, little bit chill, great guitars!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really liked that. I'll have to look into them some more.

    http://robertfunf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never been a big parks and rec guy, but to each his own. Try to think pc cleaning like a Zen, Mr. Miyagi type of thing and you won't find it's so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice song post more things like this

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cool song, I had never heard of this band before. This guy has a great voice and I'm always a sucker for anything with an acoustic guitar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. for some reason i hate mrgame and watch. maybe i get my ass kicked by him all the time

    ReplyDelete
  20. Man wish I had a wii so I could play that new Smash Bros. Looks like hella fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can relate, thanks for the music!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've played so much super smash in my life, it makes me so happy. I was a huge fan of the original commercial when they're in the field.

    following and supporting

    http://812photography.blogspot.com/
    http://ducks2nucks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your the first person I've ever heard of who's favorite character is Game and Watch...

    ReplyDelete